第143章 他很在乎你(1 / 2)

时忆跟Vittoria一起离开机场,时忆开车,两人车后还跟着时忆跟Vittoria的保镖。</p>

“What have you been up to lately?”(你最近遇到什么事了?)Vittoria坐在副驾驶,一手撑着车窗,头发随风摆动。</p>

“Dwell on it at greater length。”(说来话长。)</p>

之后时忆简单跟Vittoria说了一下近来发生的事。</p>

“Oh my goodness, how could so much have happened to you?”(我的天啊,你居然发生了这么多事?)</p>

“Yeah。”(是啊。)</p>

“How are your two younger brothers doing now?”(那你两个弟弟,现在怎么样?)</p>

“Still in the hospital。”(还在医院。)</p>

“What can I do for you?”(那你用我帮什么忙?)</p>

“I was originally thinking of asking you to help me handle the pany's affairs, but it has now been resolved。”(我本来想着说你来帮我处理一下公司的事,但是现在已经解决了。)</p>

“If it's resolved, I can also help. Do you think if a princess from country B es to G city and stays in your hotel after being exposed by the media, it will also be a wave of publicity”(解决了我也可以帮忙啊,你说要是被媒体放出来B国公主来G市,住在了你的酒店,会不会也是一波宣传?)</p>

“I know you mean well, but I don't want to promote it like this with friends。”(我知道你是好意,但是我不想用朋友这么宣传。)</p>

“No, no, no, it's not propaganda. I have to check in at your hotel anyway, that's a fact.”(不不不,不是宣传啊。我反正都要在你的酒店入住,这是事实啊。)</p>

“Being known by the media and netizens that we are friends can be misunderstood as a show.”(被媒体跟网友知道我们是朋友,会被误会是作秀的。)</p>

“Are the media and netizens in China so idle?”(华媒体跟网友这么闲的吗?)</p>

“They always have a bad voice no matter what you do.”(他们就是无论你做什么,都有不好的声音。)</p>

“Hey, is it that money doesn't smell good? Why not make money?”(哎,难道是钱不香吗?为什么不去挣钱?)</p>

“They are doing this to make money。”(他们这么做就是挣钱。)</p>

“Using money to blackmail others? What three views!”(拿钱黑别人?什么三观!)</p>

“There's nothing we can do. Currently, China is still different from foreign countries.”(没办法啊,国内目前跟国外还是不一样的。)</p>

“Okay, then take me to see your brothers and your brother. I haven't seen them for a long time either.”(好吧,那你带我去看看你的弟弟们吧,还有你哥,我也好久不见了。)</p>

“OK。”(好啊。)</p>

两人的车刚要进医院的大门,Vittoria就让时忆停下了车。</p>

“What's going on?”(怎么了?)</p>